About Me

My photo
Assalamualaikum (: known as nonnyy :) yellowish-brown skin tone. 21 years old. still studying. 166sm. 50kilogram average. Not so talkative and positive not passively. Arrogant little bit yes i admit it. Fanatic skinny jeans but i'm fat (: shark teeth HAHAHA but i love my smile. Never published my blog. I create just to share my personal life with you. My pleasure to meet u all. cheers (:

Monday, February 14, 2011

One In A Million - Ne Yo


ouhh God. i love this song so much. romantik kan girls if somebody we love deducated this song specially for us. huu :D 


'' ........ Girls u're so one in a million , 
u are baby u're the best i ever had , 
and im certain that ,
there ain't nothing better ,
no there in nothing better than this .... ''

i will give this song to my beloved girlfriends if i am a men. huhuu. loveittt <3 mmuaahhx

No comments:

Post a Comment